Reduce your environmental footprint by purchasing green products for your office's kitchenette.
- Look for biodegradable, non-toxic, petroleum free.
- Examples: Seventh Generation (SEV22733), Green Works (COX31072).
- Make sure your cupboards have plenty of reusable dishware: mugs, plates, and silverware. Tip: Yard Sales and Goodwill are great places to pick up a few extra.
- Try using washable dishtowels instead of paper towels.
- If you use paper towels or napkins, make sure they are unbleached and have high recycled content.
- Examples: Seventh Generation (SEV1371), Marcal (MRC6210)
*Codes are provided for WB Mason, Harvard's preferred Vendor.
Brought to you by Harvard's Green Office Program.