Want to explore stunning landscapes without leaving home?
The Harvard Earth and Planetary Sciences Visualization Research and Teaching Laboratory curated a list of 15 travel destinations captured in 360° video format. Each features a unique part of our planet. Discover the Northern Lights in Norway, go under the ocean and swim with the sea turtles, visit the Grand Canyon, explore the Keukenhof in Netherlands.
You can change the angle of view and feel like you are really there. Tune in and enjoy the ride!
- Angel Falls, Venezuela
- Bears of Kamchatka
- Columbia Icefield, Alberta, Canada
- Grand Canyon
- In the presence of animals
- Keukenhof, Netherlands
- Lapland, Finland
- Matterhorn Mountain, Switzerland
- Natural Bridges, Oregon
- Northern lights in Norway
- Redwood Forest, California
- Turtles #OurBluePlanet
- Whaleshead Beach, Oregon
- Wild Atlantic Way - Climbing Sea Stacks in Donegal