The Game Changers Documentary Screening
The Harvard Animal Law & Policy Program is hosting a full screening of The Game Changers, a documentary about plant-based eating, protein, and strength, produced by James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jackie Chan, Lewis Hamilton, Novak Djokovic, and Chris Paul.
After the screening there will be an opportunity to ask questions of the filmmakers and athletes.
A plant-based dinner will be provided.
- James Wilks (Producer of The Game Changers, Winner of The Ultimate Fighter, and Combatives Trainer for the US Marines, US Army Rangers and US Navy SEALs)
- Joseph Pace (Producer and Writer of The Game Changers)
- Zdeno Chara (Captain, Boston Bruins)
- Nimai Delgado (IFBB Pro bodybuilder and Co-Founder of Vedge Nutrition who has been featured on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine)
- Scott Jurek (Legendary Ultramarathoner who has won the 153-mile Spartathlon, the Hardrock 100, the Badwater 135-Mile Ultramarathon, and the Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run, which he won a record seven straight times.)
- David Goldman, MS, RD, CSSD, CSCS (Chief Science Advisor to The Game Changers who also works as Sports Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist for a wide range of collegiate, professional, and Olympic athletes)
- James Loomis, MD: Former Team Physician for the St. Louis Rams and St. Louis Cardinals, current Medical Director at the Barnard Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Paresh Patel (CEO Sandstone Capital, Executive Producer, The Game Changers)
Moderated by Chris Green, Executive Director of the Harvard Animal Law & Policy Program.