Undergraduate Education & Outreach Coordinator
Engage with the student population
- Continually engage undergraduate population to understand their priorities & their baseline knowledge of sustainability. Act as a resource for students.
- Oversee and mentor ~ 20 undergraduate student employees (REP) by providing guidance and feedback to students with a focus on student leadership development including interviewing & hiring.
- Manage the work load and accountability for the student employees (REP) including self-directed experiential learning experiences designed to integrate sustainability into operational procedures and mitigate the impacts of climate change and enhance human health.
- Manage the undergraduate think tank, Green#, which consists of guiding volunteer students toward larger projects of their choosing, many of which have been scalable and impacted the entire campus.
- Design and run comprehensive orientation programming including coordinating and implementing program logistics to engage freshmen including but not limited to Proctor presentation, Move-In Day, Freshman Green Fair, Welcome Back event booth, Activities Fair, etc.
- Advise on broad university-wide efforts to engage students, i.e. Campus Sustainability Innovation Fund (CSIF), student grants and capital projects.
Harvard Business School Sustainability Manager
Reporting to the Associate Director of the Office for Sustainability (OFS) and the Assistant Director of HBS Sustainability & Energy Management, the HBS Sustainability Manager is an integral member of the HBS and OFS teams. The position will be responsible for initiating, implementing, and continually improving cutting-edge sustainability programs at HBS in coordination with senior leadership and faculty members, particularly members of the BEI (Business & Environment Initiative), which was founded in 2010 to serve as a hub for environmentally focused research, teaching, and discourse. The Manager will work with members of the HBS and University community to drive creation and implementation of initiatives and programs at HBS.