Sustainability work across Harvard University continues to receive press coverage from a variety of outlets. We've collected a few of our favorite stories below.
Harvard Gazette: Series on Schools' Sustainability Efforts
The Harvard Gazette runs a series of occasional stories on the measures that Schools at Harvard are taking to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
(April 29, 2010)
(April 1, 2010)
(March 4, 2010)
(February 4, 2010)
- Mobile Applications and RSS Feeds Discontinued (25 Jul 2013)
- New Fuel Cell Stores Energy (06 Jul 2012)
- Green Is the Not-So-New Crimson (24 May 2012)
- Church Bells Go Green (29 Apr 2012)
- Sustainability Projects Honored at Green Carpet Awards (13 Apr 2012)
- Harvard, Stanford Part of $65 Million Energy-Efficiency Funding
- Harvard Pushes Green Initiatives, Breaks Records
- More Colleges Adding 'Green' to School Colors
- Climatewire: More Colleges Adding 'Green' to School Colors
- In Search of Green Air-Conditioning
- The art of going green in the museum
- ...In Davos to sign green campus charter
- The Power of Rewards and Recognition in Sustainability Programs
The Harvard Community Resource is a newspaper for Harvard employees. It is available internally to staff and requires your Harvard PIN.